Login & Register on www.rivjobs.ng portal for Rivers State Civil Service Commission 2021 recruitment exercise.
River State Job portal is open to all qualified applicants for the ongoing civil service recruitment at Rivers state. Only those who meet the requirements are eligible to apply.
We will provide every information you need including the registration link www.rivjobs.ng portal application form.
www.rivjobs.ng Registration Requirements
- They must Citizens of Nigeria.
- Applicants should Possess Five (5) credit grades in WASC/GCE/SSCE including Maths, English and 3 other relevant subjects obtained in one sitting.
- ND, NCE, HND or Bachelor’s Degree (BSC) minimum of Second Class Honours (Lower Division) in any related disciplines.
- A passport photograph
- Applicants must be between 18-35 years of age.
- Birth Certificate must be included.
- NYSC Discharge or exemption certificate.
How to login to www.riv.jobs.ng
To login, You will visit www.rivjobs.ng and enter the required information in the box provided. Once you have done that, please take note, you will be required to upload all the documents that have been outlined above.
As soon as you have uploaded the documents you can proceed to submit your application on the portal.
Rivjobs.ng Portal Closing Date
The deadline for closing the application portal is
December 31, 2020.
Rivjobs.ng portal is currently open to everyone. You can register for the recruitment on the Rivers state job portal now. We will update once we have more info.