www.cdfipb.careers Civil Defence 2021 Application Portal Login | NSCDC Job Portal
www.cdfipb.careers portal for Civil Defence Recruitment 2021 is now open for applicants who are interested in applying.
Do you want to work in NSCDC? Then hurry now and submit your application by visiting www.cdfipb.careers login portal for Civil Defence Recruitment form.
This article will provide you with vital steps on how to login to cdfipb portal and sign up, then fill the application and submit.
www.cdfipb.careers Portal Application Requirement
Do you want to submit your application form on www.cdfipb.careers portal? Then you need the following requirement:
- Applicants must be Nigerian by birth.
- Applicants must possess the requisite qualifications and certificates.
- Any certificate or qualification not presented and accepted at the recruitment center shall not be accepted after the recruitment.
- Applicants must be fit and present certificate of medical fitness from recognized Government Hospitals.
- Applicants must be of good character, and must not have been convicted of any criminal offence. * Applicants must not be members of a secret society, Cult or Drug Addict etc.
- Applicants must not have been involved in any financial embarrassment.
- Applicants must be between the ages 18 and 30 years
- Applicants height must not be less than 1.65m for males and 1.60m for females.
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment
- First Bank Recruitment
- Coca Cola Nigeria Recruitment
- Npower Recruitment
- NNPC Recruitment
- NDDC Recruitment
- CBN Recruitment
- NIPOST Recruitment
- FRSC Recruitment
- NIMASA Recruitment
- CAC Recruitment
- NEMA Recruitment
- NPA Recruitment
- DSS Recruitment
- NSCDC Recruitment
How To Apply on www.cdfipb.careers Portal 2021
- Go to Civil Defence recruitment portal at www.cdfpb.careers
- Find all accessible jobs and choose the one you want to apply for.
- Fill the online application form accurately, review it and submit. Then follow all the instructions at the portal for additional clarifications.