United Nations World Food Programme (WFP) Recruitment 2021
UNWFP Recruitment has commenced. Interested applicants for the United Nations World Food Programme job vacancies should read the following information.
If you need a job in the United Nations World Food Food Programme ongoing recruitment exercise, then you are on the right page.
The United Nations World Food Programme is the world’s largest humanitarian agency fighting hunger worldwide. The mission of WFP is to help the world achieve Zero Hunger in our lifetimes. Every day, WFP works worldwide to ensure that no child goes to bed hungry and that the poorest and most vulnerable, particularly women and children, can access the nutritious food they need.
The United Nations World Food Programme is recruiting to fill the following vacant positions:
1.) Nutritionist – Abuja
Deadline: 29th July, 2020.
- Education: Post graduate degree in one or more of the following disciplines: Nutrition, Public Health, and/or relevant Public Health and Nutrition field.
- Language: Fluency (level C) in English language
- Only Nigerian national are eligible to apply for this position.
- Applications to be made online and in English only.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Selected candidate will be employed on a fixed-term contract with a probationary period of one year.
2.) Nutritionist – Yobe
Deadline: 26th July, 2020.
- Post graduate degree in one or more of the following disciplines: Nutrition, Public Health, and/or relevant Public Health and Nutrition field.
- Fluency (level C) in English language.
3.) Finance Officer
Deadline: 23rd July, 2020.
- Advanced University degree in Finance, Business Administration, Accounting or related fields, or First University degree in the same subject(s) with additional years of related work experience plus membership in an international recognized professional accountancy body such as Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA), Institute of Certified Public Accounts (ICPA) or equivalent.
- Has experience reviewing and analyzing financial statements.
- Has experience implementing accounting and internal control processes.
- Fluency (level C) in English language and the duty station’s language, if different.
Important Points to Note in WFP Recruitment
There are lot of things you should take into consideration when applying for Nigeria WFP 2021. Getting the right information at the right time is very important which means you need to be visiting WFP Portal on a regular basis.
Take note of the following information if you wish to be successful in getting employed by the WFP.
- Have all the necessary credentials
- Scan and Upload your Credentials on www.wpf.org
- United Nations World Food Programme Recruitment shortlist will be published shortly after
- Don’t pay anyone who claims he can help you get a Job in WPF.
How to Apply for United Nation World Food Programme Recruitment
Interested and qualified applicants should Click Here To Apply.
If you wish to receive regular job updates, kindly drop a comment below together with your email address so we can keep you updated with the Latest Job vacancies in Nigeria