UI Post UTME Screening Form 2021/2022 | See Date and Requirement
The University Of Ibadan, UI Post UTME Form for the 2021/2022 academic session. See screening date, eligibility and how to apply. Read more details below.
UI Post UTME Form 2021
This is to inform the general public that the University Of Ibadan Post UTME Form for the 2021/2022 academic session is out.
UI Post UTME Cut off Mark
The UI cut off mark is 180 for all applicants who had chosen the University Of Ibadan as their 1st Choice when registering for the UTME.
Eligibility for UI Post UTME.
Candidates who made the University Of Ibadan their 1st Choice in the 2021 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), and had a minimum score of 180.
How to Obtain UI Post UTME Form.
All eligible candidates are required to visit the University portal: https://admissions.ui.edu.ng to register for the screening, then proceed to make a payment of two thousand naira (N2,000.00) only for Post-UTME screening using the payment procedure highlighted below.
- Candidates are required to log-in to the Admission Portal (https://www.admissions.ui.edu.ng) using their Jamb Registration Number as their username and their surname as their password. The candidate’s Name, JAMB Registration Number, Telephone Number and E-mail address should be quoted at the point of payment.
Payment Options for UI post UTME Form:
- Credit/Debit Card Payment using ATM card
- Cash at bank using the print-out from the portal to make payment at the bank
- Direct bank account debit whereby you use your internet banking tools to make payment.
Candidates are expected to print the payment success receipt which should display full names of the candidate (SURNAME first) as in the UTME result slip preceded by the JAMB Registration number, as the payee and the payment reference number showing the success message.
- Upon successful payment, candidates should log in to the portal after TWO (2) WEEKS to print their bio-data.
- Candidates should ensure that the online forms are carefully filled, following ALL necessary instructions, as “mistake(s)” may lead to disqualification.
- Please fill the online forms in CAPITAL letters only.
- Candidates are expected to upload their passport photographs and signatures. The image format for the passport and signature is JPEG and must not exceed 50kb. The photographs must be clean and clear without glasses and cap/head tie.
- Candidates are then to print-out evidence of completion of the transaction and keep it for further reference.
Note: Candidates without the above items will not be allowed to participate in the screening exercise.
If you have any question concerning UI Post UTME Form 2021, let us know in the comment section below and we will respond to you.