Polaris Bank Recruitment 2019/2020 Form Portal | Application Requirements
This article is will provide important information and guide on Polaris Bank 2019 Recruitment exercise. In this post, we will show you how to apply for Polaris Bank Entry Level and Graduate Trainee jobs. We will also provide Polaris Bank Aptitude Test screening questions for you to download.
Before applying for Polaris Bank PLC recruitment, you need to take note of the important points which will be mentioned below.
Firstly, you need to understand that Polaris Bank PLC job vacancies application is totally free of charge. You are not to pay money to anyone who claims he can give you a job in Polaris Bank.
There will be a CBT Test for Successful applicants, you will need to have Polaris Bank Aptitude Test Past Questions to prepare adequately.
Hot Job Vacancies Trending Now
- First Bank Recruitment
- Coca Cola Nigeria Recruitment
- Npower Recruitment
- NNPC Recruitment
- NDDC Recruitment
- CBN Recruitment
- NIPOST Recruitment
- FRSC Recruitment
- NIMASA Recruitment
- CAC Recruitment
- NEMA Recruitment
- NPA Recruitment
- DSS Recruitment
- Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment
Also, if you need to apply for Polaris Bank Entry Level job vacancies, then you need to take time to read the following information.
Polaris Bank Recruitment 2019 Requirements
The requirements for Polaris Bank Jobs are quite straight forward. All you need is:
- A university degree with a minimum of Second Class Lower from an accredited institution
- Completed the mandatory NYSC Scheme and awarded a certificate.
- 26 years or younger by December 31, 2019 (National Population Commission Birth Certificate required. Declaration of age not acceptable).
- A minimum of five (5) credits including Mathematics and English in O’levels (WAEC/NECO), in not more than one (1) sitting.
- Willing and ready to work in any part of the country.
How to Apply for Polaris Bank Recruitment 2019
Interested candidates are to apply for the recruitment exercise online. The link to the Polaris Bank 2019 job vacancies is https://dragnetscreening.ng/portal/apply?d=polaris&details=29. Deadline is on 16th April 2019.
When is Polaris Bank Aptitude Test Date?
The date for Polaris Bank CBT test is on 27th April 2019. You need to prepare adequately for it.
If you have any question concerning Polaris Bank 2019 Recruitment Exercise, kindly let us know in the comment section below.