NYSC Registration 2021 for Batch A, B & C | www.nysc.org.ng. The National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) has commenced the online registration of Prospective Corps Members via www.nysc.gov.ng portal. See registration guidelines for Batch A, Batch B and Batch C.
Information will be provided on NYSC Registration Guidelines and how to go about it via NYSC Portal www.nysc.org.ng.
National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Online registration has commenced. Prospective candidates are follow the guidelines outlined on this page to register successfully.
Requirements for NYSC Registration 2021
In order to register for NYSC 2021 batch A, B or C, PCMs are advised to have the following requirements:
- Make sure you have an active email address and phone number which will be used throughout your service year.
- Ensure you use the correct Matriculation Number when registering (applies to Locally trained PCMs).
- Only names that appears in the Senate Approved List will be eligible to register on the NYSC Portal.
- Foreign Trained PCMs must have graduated from an accredited university.
- Foreign Trained PCMS are expected to login to the portal and upload the following: a.) WAEC Result with not less than 5 Credits or GCE Equivalent or NECO or NABTEB or High School Diploma if you attended school in the USA b.) Complete transcript of the First Degree or HND Programme. c.) International Passport.
- Passport photographs.
How to Register for NYSC 2021
This section will guide you NYSC registration steps. Simply visit www.portal.nysc.org.ng. Please ensure you are eligible to register before you proceed.
- Login to www.nysc.org.ng
- Upload all the necessary credentials as needed.
- Ensure you do the thumbprint as required.
- Do not forget the Username and Password you used during registration.
- Check every details to avoid error before submitting your application.
If you need more news updates on NYSC Registration 2021 simply leave a comment just below this article and let us know if you have any questions or suggestion below.