NSCDC Salary Structure and Allowances 2021 | How Much is Civil Defence Monthly Salary. Do you want to know new civil defence salary? Then you are on the right page. This article will provide information on Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps Salary Sturcture.
Do you know how much civil defence salary per month? All the latest updates about the salary scheme of NSCDC will be properly explained in this article.
The NSCDC is a para-military agency of the Government of the Federal Republic of Nigeria that is commissioned to provide measures against threat and any form of attack or disaster against the nation and its citizenry. The corps is statutorily empowered by lay Act No. 2 of 2003 and amended by Act 6 of 4th June 2007.
Below, we have highlighted the hierarchical structure of ranks in the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps from the lowest to the highest rank with their various levels are listed below:
- Assistant Cadre- Level 3 to 5 (The lowest ranking officer in the NSCDC)
- Inspectorate Cadre- Level 6 to 12
- Assistant Superintendent Cadre II (ASC) Level 8
- Assistant Superintendent Cadre I (ASC)Level 9
- Deputy Superintendent Cadre (DSC) Level 10
- Superintendent Cadre (SC) Level 11
- Chief Superintendent Cadre (CSC) Level 12
- Assistant Commander (AC) Level 13
- Deputy Commander (DC) Level 14
- Chief Commander (CC) Level 15
- Assistant Commandant General (ACG) Level 16
- Deputy Commandant General (DCG) Level 17
- Commandant General CG (The highest rank in the NSCDC) Level 18.
See more important details as outlined below
NSCDC Civil Defence Rank Insignia
Nigeria Civil Defence NSCDC Salary Structure:
Do you want to know how much an officer in the Civil defence is paid? Note that the salary level in NSCDC depends on your rank and promotions based on the new COMPASS payment scale.
An officer with NSCDC on level 8 step 1 (Assistant Superintendent Cadre) salary is around N121,000, while for Inspectorate Cadre on level 7 is around N69,000.
Graduates are placed in level 8, HND holders are placed on level 7. Medical doctors on level 12 while lawyers and those who have masters degree are placed on level 9.
Do you have any question concerning NSCDC Salary Structure or Civil Defence Ranks Insignia? Then let us know in the comment section below.