NSCDC Recruitment 2019/2020 Application Form Portal (www.nscdc.gov.ng). This article provides vital information on nscdc 2019 recruitment form and how to apply for jobs at www.nscdc.gov.ng recruitment portal. Stay focused and read through.
Information reaching us has it that NSCDC Recruitment will soon commence.
All applicants who wish to apply for the NSCDC 2019 recruitment exercise are advised to thoroughly go through the information outlined on this page.
The Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) is Federal Government Parastatal. Recruitment will commence soon.
Do you want to apply for NSCDC 2019/2020 recruitment exercise, then you need to meet the requirements put forward.
So many topics relating to NSCDC recruitment will be covered on this page. Just read through to find them.
NSCDC Recruitment Requirements 2019
- Applicants for the NSCDC recruitment 2019 must be Nigerian by birth.
- Applicants must be medically fit and present certificate of medical fitness from a government hospital.
- Applicant must be free from financial embarrassment.
- Applicant for the NSCDC recruitment 2019 must be between the ages of 18-30 years.
- Applicant’s height must not be less than 1.65m for males and 1.60m for females.
- Applicant’s chest measurement of not less than 0.87m for men.
Important Points to Note on NSCDC Recruitment
There are lot of things you should take into consideration when applying for NSCDC 2019 Recruitment. Getting the right information at the right time is very important which means you need to be visiting NSCDC Portal on a regular basis.
Take note of the following information if you wish to be successful in getting employed by the Nigerian Security and Civil Defence Corps.
- Have all the necessary credentials
- Scan and Upload your Credentials on www.nscdc.gov.ng
- NSCDC Shortlisted Candidates will be published shortly after
- Don’t pay anyone who claims he can help you get a Job in Nigerian Immigration Service.
How To Apply For NSCDC Recruitment 2019
- Go to NSCDC recruitment portal at http://www.nscdc.gov.ng
- Find all accessible jobs and choose the one you want to apply for.
- Fill the online application form accurately, review it and submit. Then follow all the instructions at the portal for additional clarifications.