Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment 2019 | Apply Now @ joinnigeriannavy.com
If you’re searching for information on the Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Commission recruitment for 2018, then you are on the right page.
Has Nigerian Navy recruitment started? Yes, it was announced Navy Secretary on behalf of the Chief of Naval Staff, Nigerian Navy and the portal is currently open. The website for applying is www.joinnigeriannavy.com.
Let’s talk about the Nigerian Navy 2019 Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) recruitment, requirements, screening date and how to apply.
Related: Nigerian Army DSSC Recruitment
To apply successfully, you must meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be Nigerians by birth.
- Applicants must be between ages of 18 and 30 years.
- Applicants must be medically fit and present certificates of medical fitness from Government recognized Hospitals.
- Applicants must be of good characters, and must not have been convicted of any criminal offenses.
- Applicants must possess the requisite qualification and certificates.
- Applicants must not be members of any Secret Society, Cults or Drug Addicts etc.
- Applicants must not be financially embarrassed.
- Applicants chest measurement must not be less than 0.87 for men.
- Applicants heights must not be less than 1.65m for males and 1.60 for females.
Computer Skill is an added advantage.
The screening date is yet to be announced. We promise to update you once it is out. Just drop your email address in the comment section at the end of the article and we will send you updates once it has published.
All the same, you can start preparing for the screening by purchasing Nigerian Navy DSSC Past Questions in PDF format.
The website for Nigerian Navy Recruitment is www.joinnigeriannavy.com or navy.mil.ng. All applicants should visit the above listed websites to check Nigerian Navy Jobs.
For more updates, kindly visit the Nigerian Navy official website at www.joinnigeriannavy.com