Nigerian Army Hospital Recruitment 2021/2022 – Apply Here
This article will provide you with all the information you need to apply for Nigerian Army Hospitals 2021/2022 Recruitment exercise including the requirements, application portal, available job vacancies in Nigerian Army Hospitals and other information to help you get the job.
A lot of our readers have been sending us queries regarding the ongoing recruitment in Nigerian Army Hospitals. Some of the questions we receive on a daily basis:
- What are the requirements for nigerian army hospitals Recruitment?
- When will nigerian army hospitals recruitment start?
- Has nigerian army hospitals Recruitment started?
- When is the closing date for nigerian army hospitals recruitment
In this write up, we will try as much as possible to touch every aspect of the questions regarding to this recruitment exercise and provide as much information as possible, stay focused and read through.
Nigerian Army Hospital Job Vacancies
The various available positions and vacancies available are underlisted below:
- Nursing Intern
- Medical House Officer
- Dental House Officer
- Pharmacy Intern
- Dental Therapy Intern
- Dental Technology Intern
Nigerian Army Hospital Recruitment 2021 Requirements
Applicants applying for the Nigerian Army Hospitals recruitment must possess any of the following;
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be a computer literate.
Hot Job Vacancies
- WAEC Recruitment
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment
- NPower Recruitment
- DSS Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
- NECO Recruitment
- NDDC Recruitment
- NNPC Recruitment
- Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment
Important Points to Note in Nigerian Army Hospital Recruitment
There are lot of things you should take into consideration when applying for Nigerian Army Hospital recruitment 2021. Getting the right information at the right time is very important which means you need to be visiting Nigerian Army Hospital recruitment Portal on a regular basis.
Take note of the following information if you wish to be successful in getting employed by the Nigerian Army Hospital recruitment .
- Have all the necessary credentials
- Scan and Upload your Credentials
- Nigerian Army Hospital Recruitment shortlist will be published shortly after
- Don’t pay anyone who claims he can help you get a Job in Nigerian Army Hospital recruitment .
How to Apply for Nigerian Army Hospital Recruitment 2021
Interested and qualified candidates are to obtain Application Forms free of charge at the address below:
Headquarters Nigerian Army Medical Corps,
- Dates for Examinations and Interviews would be communicated appropriately.
- Completed application forms should be submitted not later than the above stated closing date.
If you need more information on Nigerian Army Hospitals Recruitment, kindly let us know in the comment section below and we will send you more information.