NCS Recruitment 2021 – The Nigeria customs recruitment portal vacancy.customs.gov.ng has been reopened. See all the news you need to know about NCS 2021 recruitment.
Firstly, the information about the Nigeria customs starting recruitment is a thing of joy to so many applicants who could not make it in the last recruitment.
This is a fresh opportunity for you to apply for a job in the Nigeria customs as they are recruitment 3200 new officers into various positions.
We will show you the full guide and steps to apply for NCS recruitment and how to get a job there.
Please take note, all the information provided on this page is free of charge. We don’t demand for money to give people jobs or any sort of that so stay clear of fraudsters.
The Nigerian customs has made it know to us that this recruitment will only last for three weeks from the date of this publication.
All those who were not successful in the last customs recruitment exercise can use this opportunity to reapply and this time may get shortlisted.
Please pass across this information on NCS 2021 recruitment to your friends and relatives who you think might help them.
Okay, so its time for us to show you the steps and the requirements to successfully apply for NCS recruitment 2021/2022.
- Nigeria Immigration Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Recruitment
- NAFDAC Recruitment
- NDDC Recruitment
- FIRS Recruitment
- NPower Recruitment
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment
What are the requirements for NCS Recruitment 2021
So the basic requirements for applying for this year’s Nigeria customs recruitment is not much different from the one earlier conducted this year. The list is below:
- Be a Nigerian Citizen by birth or descent
- Not be less than 1.7 metres in height, for male and 1.64 metres for female.
- Have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 metres, male.
- Be certified by a Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment in Service
- Not be suffering from any form of physical or mental disability
- Be free from any form of financial embarrassment
- Be of good character and must not have been found guilty of any criminal offense
- Present a certificate of state of origin signed by the Chairman/Secretary of their Local Governments. Certificates endorsed by Liaison officers are unacceptable
These are just the general requirements, we have the educational requirements which may include your degree (SSCE, B. Sc, M.Sc) and others.
Most of these requirements will be listed on the portal for you to see.
NCS Recruitment Closing Date
The closing date / deadline for the NCS recruitment is
January 8th, 2020. So make sure you submit your application before the aforementioned date.
Once the portal is closed, the website automatically becomes inaccessible to users. So apply now.
Steps to Apply for NCS Recruitment 2021
The portal for application is www.vacancy.customs.gov.ng. Applications are to submitted online.
Please ensure all your details are carefully scanned and uploaded on the portal.
Multiple applications will not be accepted and will lead to disqualification from the recruitment exercise.
Make sure you read all the instructions stated on the portal and understand every step you take to avoid unnecessary mistakes.
We wish you the best.
If you want to be getting latest news update on NCS Recruitment 2021/2022, then drop a comment below and we will notify you.