LASU Post UTME Screening Form 2021/2022 | See Date, How To Apply, And Requirement
Lagos State University, LASU Post UTME Form for the 2021/2022 academic session is out? See screening date, eligibility and how to apply. Read more details below.
LASU Post UTME Form 2021
LASU Post UTME Form 2021 is yet to begin. The Lagos State University 2021 Post UTME admission form for the 2021/2022 academic session is not yet out. See screening date and requirements below.
This is to inform the general public that the Lagos State University Post UTME Form for the 2021/2022 academic session is not yet out.
LASU Post UTME Cut off Mark
The LASU cut off mark is 190 for all applicants who had chosen Lagos State University, as their 1st Choice when registering for the UTME.
Read: LASU Cut off Mark
Requirement For LASU Post UTME.
Interested Candidates must have made the Lagos State University their 1st Choice in the 2021 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), and had a minimum score of 190. Other vital criteria includes:
- Five (5) O’ Level Credits in subjects relevant to their desired course of study at not more than Two (2) sittings, except Medicine and Dentistry that require ONLY One (1) sitting.
- Candidates who wish to study any Engineering Course and wish to use Two (2) sitting of O’Level Results must possess Six (6) O’ Level Credits including Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, English Language, One  Science subject and any other subject.
- Aeronautic and Astronautic Engineering require a Credit pass in Further Mathematics.
- Credit in English Language is compulsory for admission into all courses in Lagos State University.
- Candidates must ENSURE they upload their O’Level results on JAMB CAPS before the closure of the Admission Screening Exercise.
- Candidates of Lagos State Origin who have proved their claims before the Independent Indigeneship Verification Committee (IIVC)
- Committee MUST fill in their IIVC code on the Screening Portal.
How To Apply For LASU Post UTME
Qualified Candidates should visit www.screening.lasu.edu.ng and select the “Make Payment” option in the drop down list at the top to make the required non-refundable payment of Two Thousand Naira (2,000) Screening Fee for the Screening Exercise.
To make payment, candidates will be required to submit the relevant details and click on “submit” to save changes made. This will re-direct the applicant to the LASU E-payment portal: http://lasu.edu.ng/tsa/epayment/default.php. On this page, Candidate will have to complete the textboxes with the relevant details and then click “submit” to make payment.
After successful payment, return to screening.lasu.edu.ng and click on the “continue Registration” button to print your Screening PIN.
Now, Use your JAMB Registration Number AND the printed Screening PIN to login to the LASU Online Screening Platform at https://services.lidc.lasu.edu.ng/admissionscreening for the Screening, after Selecting UTME or Direct Entry (DE), and carefully fill in your personal details as required including your passport and other relevant scanned documents. Click continue.
Carefully preview all the details supplied and make the necessary corrections before clicking on “continue”. If everything went well, you should be redirected to the Homepage. Enter your JAMB registration number and download the result to generate screening report.
From the information we gathered, the Screening of Candidate(s) will be based on Point Grading System. UTME Score and SSCE (or equivalent) Grades in Five (5) BEST RELEVANT subjects to Candidate’s Choice of Course will be used to grade Candidates.
Interested candidates are advised to visit JAMB website to study the O’ Level subject requirements for their Course of choice before participating in the online Admission Screening.
The grading follows this formular
|O’LEVEL SSCE (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB) GRADING POINTS|
|TOTAL OBTAINABLE||50 %|
Also, Candidates should know that both payment and registration/updating would last for Sixteen  days.
Related: LASU Admission List
If you have any question concerning LASU Post UTME Form 2021, let us know in the comment section below and we will respond to you.