JAMB Physics Questions and Answers 2021 | Complete Questions
JAMB 2021 Physics Questions and Answers will be provided here. We have listed all the answers to JAMB Physics questions 2021 and you check them here in this article or download PDF. JAMB 2021 Physics Questions and Answers is here. We have provided all the Objective CBT answers to JAMB Physics questions 2021 and you view them here or download the PDF copy.
JAMB Physics exams will soon start and you need to know what questions to expect and the solutions/expo or answers to 2021 JAMB UTME Physics questions, then you are on the right page.
We have provided both the JAMB Past Questions for Physics and what you should know about the questions that will appear in the actual JAMB 2021/2022 Physics examination which will commence shortly.
JAMB 2021 UTME Questions and Answers can be found right in this page. All the JAMB Physics Past Questions is right on this page and you can access them easily as you continue to read this article.
Firstly, before you check JAMB Exam Physics answers, you need to understand that most of the questions that normally come out in the actual exams are mostly the same with a little twist added to it.
JAMB Questions for physics will be published here together with the solutions to all the questions on physics JAMB. Ensure you study them all properly before you proceed for the examination so you can answer it easily.
JAMB physics CBT Questions is online and please take note of this very important information. Before you proceed with the examination, have it in mind that JAMB will not permit you to go in with any material related to physics when taking the exams.
It’s best if you practice very well with the Past Questions JAMB physics prior to the examination date. We will assist you very much in that aspect by providing you with the full questions and answers.
JAMB Physics Questions and Answers 2021
- The stylus of a phonograph record exerts a force of 77. x 10-2N on a groove of radius 10-5m. Compute the pressure exerted by the stylus on the groove.
A. 2.42 x 109 Nm-2
B. 4.90 x 108Nm-2
C. 2.45 x 108Nm-2
D. 3.45 x 108Nm-2
- A piece of stone attached to one end of a string is whirled round in a horizontal circle and the string suddenly cuts. The stone will fly off in a direction.
A. Tangential to the circular path
B. Perpendicular to the circular path
C. Towards the centre of the circle
D. Parallel to the circular path.
- A test tube of radius 1.0cm is loaded to 8.8g. If it is placed upright in water, find the depth to which it would sink.
A. 25.2 cm
B. 2.8 cm
C. 28.0 cm
D. 5.2 cm [g = 10ms-2 density of water 1 000kgm-3].
- A 90cm uniform lever has a load of 30N suspended at 15cm from one of its ends. If the fulcrum is at the centre of gravity, the force that must be applied at its other end to keep it in horizontal equilibrium is
A. 20 N
B. 30 N
C. 60 N
D. 15 N
- On top of a spiral spring of force constant 500 Nm-1 is placed a mass of 5 x 10-3kg. If the spring is compressed downwards by a length of 0.02m and then released, calculate the height to which the mass is projected
A. 2 m
B. 8 m
C. 1 m
D. 4 m
To get the full copy of the JAMB 2021 Physics Questions and Answers. You can get the Objective CBT answers to JAMB Physics questions 2021 in PDF Format. Simply drop us a comment below this write up so we send it you.