FUGASHUA Post UTME Screening Form 2020/2021 | See Date and Requirement
Federal University, Gashua, FUGASHUA Post UTME Form for the 2020/2021 academic session. See screening date, eligibility and how to apply. Read more details below.
FUGASHUA Post UTME Form 2020
FUGASHUA Post UTME Form 2020 is yet to begin. The Federal University, Gashua 2020 Post UTME admission form for the 2020/2021 academic session is not yet out. See screening date and requirements below.
This is to inform the general public that the Federal University, Gashua Post UTME Form for the 2020/2021 academic session is out.
FUGASHUA Post UTME Cut off Mark
The FUGASHUA cut off mark is 180 for all applicants who had chosen Federal University, Gashua as their 1st Choice when registering for the UTME.
Eligibility for FUGASHUA Post UTME.
Candidates who made the Federal University, Gashua their 1st Choice in the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), and had a minimum score of 180.
How to Apply for FUGASHUA Post UTME
SCREENING FEE – N2,000
Eligible candidates should log on to Federal University, Gashua website https://fugashua.edu.ng. Then, take the following steps:
- Click on Admissions
- Click on Post-UTME Application
- Login with UTME number as username and surname in lowercase as password
- Generate and print payment advice
- Proceed to any commercial bank to make payment or pay online
- Return to the University portal, upload passport photograph and complete the application form
- Print Post-UTME Examination Pass
If you have any question concerning FUGASHUA Post UTME Form 2020, let us know in the comment section below and we will respond to you.