FUDMA Post UTME Screening Form 2020/2021 | See Date and Requirement
Federal University, Dutsin-Ma, FUDMA Post UTME Form for the 2020/2021 academic session. See screening date, eligibility and how to apply. Read more details below.
FUDMA Post UTME Form 2020
FUDMA Post UTME Form 2020 is yet to begin. The Federal University, Dutsin-Ma 2020 Post UTME admission form for the 2020/2021 academic session is not yet out. See screening date and requirements below.
This is to inform the general public that the Federal University, Dutsin-Ma Post UTME Form for the 2020/2021 academic session is out.
FUDMA Post UTME Cut off Mark
The FUDMA cut off mark is 180 for all applicants who had chosen Federal University, Dutsin-Ma as their 1st Choice when registering for the UTME.
Eligibility for FUDMA Post UTME.
Candidates who made the Federal University, Dutsin-Ma their 1st Choice in the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), and had a minimum score of 180.
How to Obtain FUDMAMA Post UTME Form.
All eligible candidates are required to visit the University portal: http://portal.fudutsinma.edu.ng/admissions to register for the screening, then proceed to make a payment of two thousand naira (N2,000.00) only for Post-UTME screening using the payment procedure highlighted below.
- Click on to http://portal.fudutsinma.edu.ng/admissions.
- Read the instruction carefully
- Ensure filling the correct information about your personal and academic data in the columns available
- Ensure putting a correct and active email in the column of your personal data
- Click on save for the submission of your data for further processing
- Go to the payment column for processing of the payment charges
- After payment, print the payment confirmation slip.
Note: Candidates without the above items will not be allowed to participate in the screening exercise.
If you have any questions concerning FUDMA Post UTME Form 2020, let us know in the comment section below and we will respond to you.