FUD Post UTME Screening Form 2020/2021 | See Date and Requirement
Federal University, Dutse, FUD Post UTME Form for the 2020/2021 academic session. See screening date, eligibility and how to apply. Read more details below.
FUD Post UTME Form 2020
This is to inform the general public that the Federal University, Dutse Post UTME Form for the 2020/2021 academic session is out.
FUD Post UTME Cut off Mark
The FUD cut off mark is 180 for all applicants who had chosen Federal University, Dutse as their 1st Choice when registering for the UTME.
Eligibility for FUD Post UTME.
Candidates who made the Federal University, Dutse their 1st Choice in the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), and had a minimum score of 180.
How to Obtain FUDMA Post UTME Form.
All eligible candidates are required to visit the University portal: http://portal.fud.edu.ng/admissions to register for the screening, then proceed to make a payment of two thousand naira (N2,000.00) only for Post-UTME screening using the payment procedure highlighted below.
The Registration will commence from Monday, 15th July, 2020 and end on Sunday, 4th August, 2020 at 12:00 midnight. Date and time for your Screening will be indicated on the acknowledgement slip.
- For payment, candidates are to visit www.remita.net and:-
- Click on the ‘Pay FGN and State TSA’ which provides a pop-up menu.
- Click on ‘Federal Government of Nigeira’ to proceed to the next step.
- On the ‘Name of MDA’ box type FEDERAL UNIVERSITY DUTSINMA
- On the ‘Name of Service/Purpose’, click on the drop box and select ‘Post UTME Screening Fee’ option.
- Fill in the other fields as necessary and required. Ensure to input the correct Transaction ID generated from the University Portal in the field labelled ‘Portal Transaction ID’
- Complete the form and print. Proceed to any of the commercial banks and make payments through remita OR pay electronically through any of the payment options provided on the remita platform.
- After payments, candidates are advised to come along with the evidence of payment from the bank for presentation to the University on the date of the screening exercise. Other items to come along with are;
- Photocopy of the printout of JAMB notification of result (UTME only)
- Photocopy of JAMB Registration Slip (DE only)
Note: Candidates without the above items will not be allowed to participate in the screening exercise.
If you have any question concerning FUD Post UTME Form 2020, let us know in the comment section below and we will respond to you.