FUAM Post UTME Screening Form 2021/2022 | See Date and Requirement
Federal University, Makurdi, FUAM Post UTME Form for the 2021/2022 academic session. See screening date, eligibility and how to apply. Read more details below.
FUAM Post UTME Form 2021
This is to inform the general public that the Federal University, Makurdi Post UTME Form for the 2021/2022 academic session is out.
FUAM Post UTME Cut off Mark
The FUAM cut off mark is 180 for all applicants who had chosen Federal University, Makurdi as their 1st Choice when registering for the UTME.
Eligibility for FUAM Post UTME.
Candidates who made the Federal University, Makurdi their 1st Choice in the 2021 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), and had a minimum score of 180.
How to Obtain FUAM Post UTME Form.
All eligible candidates are required to visit the University portal: https://entry.uam.edu.ng/utme to register for the screening, then proceed to make a payment of two thousand naira (N2,000.00) only for Post-UTME screening using the payment procedure highlighted below.
- Go to the University Website ONLY (Not REMITA website or a Bank Branch) to generate your RRR number.
- After generating your RRR number from the University website ONLY, pay with any means of choice and proceed to the next step.
- Navigate to: https://entry.uam.edu.ng/utme and follow the guidelines on the website.
- You will be required to use your UTME number as the Username and the PIN from the payment voucher as their password.
- Candidates are expected to provide correct information about their candidature on the University Portal and make a printout of the online registration from the university website.
Note: Candidates without the above items will not be allowed to participate in the screening exercise.
If you have any question concerning FUAM Post UTME Form 2021, let us know in the comment section below and we will respond to you.