FHI 360 Recruitment Application Form Portal 2021/2022 | FHI Latest Jobs Vacancies | www.fhi360.org
FHI 360 Recruitment – This article covers all FHI Job vacancies available currently including FHI recruitment form, application portal (www.fhi360.org/careers), job requirements and how to apply.
FHI 360 2021 recruitment has started. Interested applicants should read the information that will be provided on this page.
First of all, FHI 360 recruitment is totally free of charge. Don’t pay anyone who claims he can get you a job at FHI 360.
FHI 360 Recruitment 2021/2022 – FHI 360 has job vacancies available and are looking for suitably qualified applicants to apply.
FHI 360 Recruitment 2021 Requirements
Applicants applying for the FHI 360 recruitment must possess any of the following.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution.
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old.
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be computer literate.
How to Apply for FHI 360 Recruitment 2021
Interested applicants should visit FHI job portal www.fhi360.org to submit their applications.
Application deadline has not been announced yet.
- NNPC Recruitment
- NIMC Recruitment
- NLNG Recruitment
- NDDC Recruitment
- NAFDAC Recruitment
- NIMASA Recruitment
If you want to receive regular updates on FHI 360 Recruitment 2021, kindly let us know in the comment section below and we will respond to you promptly.