ECOWAS Recruitment 2021/2022 Application Form Requirements | How to Apply
ECOWAS Recruitment Form Portal is out, Apply for ECOWAS Job Vacancies here. See requirements, Academic Qualifications and Application Procedures for ECOWAS 2021 recruitment exercise.
The Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) is accepting applications from interested and qualified candidates for various job vacancies available within the organization.
ECOWAS as an organization was formed on 28th May, 1975 and currently comprises of 15 Member states which includes: Benin, Burkina Faso, Cabo verde, Cote D’Ivoire, The Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Liberia, Mali, Niger, Nigeria, Senegal, Sierra Leone and Togo.
The Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) is a regional body with 15 Member States in West Africa. Fouded on May 28 1975, with the signing of the Treaty of Lagos, its aim is to promote economic integration in all sectors of activity of the constituting countries.
Member countries which make up the ECOWAS are Benin, Burkina Faso, Cape Verde, Cote d’ Ivoire, The Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea Bissau, Liberia, Mali, Niger, Nigeria, Sierra Leone, Senegal and Togo .
It is known to be one of the pillars of the African Economic Community, ECOWAS was established to foster the ideal of collective self-sufficiency for its member states. As a trading union, it helps to create a single, large trading block by means of economic cooperation.
- NNPC Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
- NDDC Recruitment
- Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
Ecowas is recruiting to fill its vacant positions. If you need a job in ECOWAS, then you can apply online. Here we will provide more information on ECOWAS Recruitment portal. Currently, the portal is open. Those interested in ECOWAS Job vacancies can apply.
The application closing date for the recruitment into ECOWAS has not yet been announced which means you can still submit your application online. Simply follow the steps to login ECOWAS Portal and apply for the recruitment.
ECOWAS Recruitment 2021 Requirements
Applicants applying for the ECOWAS recruitment must possess any of the following.
- You should have a B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized academic institution.
- Interested Applicants should not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASSCE) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSCE) with Credits in at least three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with minimum of passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects gotten at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a known institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained in just one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Computer Literacy is an added advantage.
How to Apply for ECOWAS Recruitment 2021
To apply for Ecowas recruitment, all Interested and qualified candidates should visit the recruitment portal and submit the necessary documents online.
Click Here to Apply Online
Do you need more updates on ECOWAS Recruitment 2021? Then drop your email address in the comment section below and we will keep you updated.