AEDC Recruitment 2021/2022 Form Portal | Abuja Electricity Distribution Company Recruitment
Do you want to apply for Abuja Electricity Distribution Company (AEDC) recruitment? Then you need to see the information provided on this page.
A lot of our readers have been asking when AEDC recruitment will begin. We will provide them with answers on this web page.
Currently, AEDC has started recruitment. This article will provide vital information on requirements, qualifications and how to apply.
AEDC recruitment portal is www.abujaelectricity.com. All applications are to be made on the career page. Link will provided below this article.
Requirements for AEDC Recruitment 2021
- Graduate degree in Engineering Courses and Sciences.
- 1- 5 years general work experience
- Experience as Revenue Protection specialist will be added advantage
- Fair Knowledge of metering installation
- Familiarity with the various types of electricity metering infrastructure
- Good knowledge of the electricity supply chain value system
- Fair Knowledge of the electricity regulatory codes and requirements
- Analysis and problem solving
- Planning and organizational skills
- Conflict Handling
- Safety and Security awareness
- Interrogation skills to establish facts
- Strong attention to details
Qualifications – University level degree in an analytical discipline (Accounting, Science, Finance, Economics, Engineering, Math, etc) required
Graduate degree and similar qualifications a plus
Important Points to Note in AEDC Recruitment
There are lot of things you should take into consideration when applying for AEDC 2021. Getting the right information at the right time is very important which means you need to be visiting AEDC Portal on a regular basis.
Take note of the following information if you wish to be successful in getting employed by the AEDC.
- Have all the necessary credentials
- Scan and Upload your Credentials on www.abujaelectricity.com
- AEDC Recruitment short list will be published shortly after
- Don’t pay anyone who claims he can help you get a Job in AEDC.
How to Apply for AEDC Recruitment 2021
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
The Cover Letter should be addressed to:
Abuja Electricity Distribution Company Plc,
1 Ziquinchor Street, Off IBB Way,
Wuse Zone 4 – Abuja, FCT,
- All applications should include CV and a Cover Letter.
- The subject of your application should be position applied for. Failure to follow the instructions will lead to disqualification of your application.
If you have any question concerning AEDC Recruitment, kindly let us know in the comment section below and we will respond to you promptly.