ABUAD Post UTME Screening Form 2021/2022 | See Date and Requirement
Afe Babalola University Ado-Ekiti, ABUAD Post UTME Registration Form 2021/2022 academic session. See screening date, eligibility, and how to apply. Read more details below.
ABUAD Post UTME Form 2021
ABUAD Post UTME Form 2021 is yet to begin. The Afe Babalola University Ado-Ekiti 2021 Post UTME admission form for the 2021/2022 academic session is not yet out. See screening date and requirements below.
This is to inform the general public that the Afe Babalola University Ado-Ekiti Post UTME Form for the 2021/2022 academic session is out.
ABUAD Post UTME Cut off Mark
The ABUAD JAMB cut-off mark is 180 for all applicants who had chosen the Afe Babalola University Ado-Ekiti as their 1st Choice when registering for the UTME.
Eligibility for ABUAD Post UTME.
Candidates who made the Afe Babalola University Ado-Ekiti their 1st Choice in the 2021 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), and had a minimum score of 180.
How to Apply for ABUAD Post UTME
The official website for ABUAD 2021/2022 Post UTME is abuad.edu.ng See registration details below:
- Click on http://admission.abuad.edu.ng to fill the online form and to make an online payment.
- You can make payment online or at the bank depending on what you want. If payment is made online, then, you have the opportunity to write your POST UTME TEST ONLINE, simply download the Application form online after payment.
- If you decide to pay at a bank, then you will not have the opportunity to do your POST UTME TEST ONLINE BUT AT A DESIGNATED CENTRE AND DATE. You can pay at any of these banks:
- WEMA Bank Plc – 0122718841
- UBA Plc – 1020297573
- Union Bank Plc – 0061954679
- Sterling Bank Plc – 0064784459
If you have any questions concerning ABUAD Post UTME 2021, kindly let us know in the comment section below.